Social Media Manager
Drowsy is looking for a full time social media & content manager. You will be 100% in charge of our social and content implementation including Instagram, Tik Tok, Facebook, Pinterest and blog posting. The position requires full engagement with the brand and ongoing campaigns so that our content game is 110%. We want a bubbly, energetic and proactive manager who is native to social media and has at least 2 years experience growing brands online. The position is based in Barcelona with a flexible work schedule that combines a mix of in-office and work from home hours.
35-40 hours / week.
🥇 Competitive salary — Our salaries are in the top percentiles of the Barcelona startup scene.
🩺 Private health insurance — We take care of your health, so you can work worry free.
💰 Annual wellness allowance — A yearly budget to spend on wellness equipment of your choice.
🏝 22 holiday days + All Spanish bank holidays - And we work half days on Fridays so you can kick start the weekend early!
📈 Performance related bonuses - Receive a yearly bonus based on company profit and personal performance.
🤸 Semi flexible work schedule - We like to see your face, so ask for you to work in the office for 3 days a week. The rest of the days it's up to you!
💰 Large potential for growth and personal development - We want you to grow in the company and are here to help you develop with us.
👨👩👧👦 In-person, family work culture - Nothing beats the feeling of being in the zone with the whole team together, both at work and after hours socialising. We value your freedom but love it when everyone's together.
🥑 Team lunches — A family that eats together, stays together. We take it in turn to cook healthy lunches for the team and we also go out for a team meal at least once a week.
💻 The hardware that you need to be most productive - We buy the kit you need to get you fully optimized.
🏰 Beautiful office in Plaza Catalunya — It doesn't get more central. Our offices are where the magic happens and the surrounding area is where it's at.
✊ We make it work — Have kids? Live far away? Do you have a non-normative life setup? The thing we care the most about is the team. Once we know we want to work with you, we make it work.
Bossing it daily:
- Actively manage the in-house content strategy
- Spot new opportunities and develop them
- Manage seasonal calendar, ensuring planned content is relevant
- Liaising with PR team for latest celebrity collaborations and upcoming campaigns
- Take the Drowsy social media game to the next level
- Be a pioneer in leading the brand image to a new level
Influence the influencers:
- Constantly sourcing content creators to complement our in house content
- Organising product send-outs and delivered content
- Repurposing content for use on multiple platforms
- Building and maintaining relationships with celebrities, influencers and brand ambassadors.
- Sourcing UGC at scale that we can run in ads
- Organising and dealing with influencer and content creation contracts
- Following latest influencers and celebrities from PR
Insta & FB superstar:
- Planning and management of monthly post calendar
- Planning and management of Drowsy profiles, including, stories, reels, daily posts and engaging with followers
- Writing meaningful and engaging copy for posts
- Organise giveaways
- Organise brand collaborations
Tik Tok Domination:
- Managing and growth of Drowsy Tik Tok
- Organising creators to create ongoing content for us
- Creation of in-house Tik Tok videos
- Research and reporting on latest trends
- Pitching and planning in-house Tik Tok videos
- Outsourcing or personally filming branded Tik Toks
- Communicating with influencers and organising product send-outs
- Organisation and ideas for monthly branded shoot
Keeping up appearances:
- Keeping Drowsy Pinterest account up to date
- Keeping Drowsy Linked in up to date
- Organising and posting latest blog articles
- Delivering monthly performance reports
- Analysing account performance and identifying areas for improvement
- Analysing user base and top performing content
- Identifying content styles that work better to increase engagement
- Repurposing content for multiple platforms
Drowsy is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from all people regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, or gender identity or expression. If you see yourself in this role and you think you can meet the key requirements, we would love for you to apply! :) Or, do you know someone who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!
Does this sound like the job for you?
If you tick these boxes then we want to hear from you:
- At least 2 years experience in scaling social media accounts
- Native-level English speaking and writing skills
- A strong understanding of the brand and alignment with our values.
- Passionate about sleep
- Deep understanding of current trends
- Highly creative brain
- Sharp mind for writing witty, relevant beauty-industry style copy
- Keen passion for beauty brands
- Deep knowledge of how to evaluate the performance of a social media profile
- Strong strategic thinking and implementation skills
- Pro at dealing with people and building meaningful relationships
- Highly organised
- Active user of Tiktok and Instagram with beautiful images and videos
- Design conscious and aesthetically minded
- Skilled in using canva and photoshop
- Video editing experience is helpful
- Analytic mindset with skill in identifying areas for improvement
- Experience on paid media campaigns and e-commerce KPIs
DON'T SLEEP ON IT!
We are ready and waiting for your CV and can't wait to meet you.
If you already know that this is your job, then be speedy because we hire fast! To apply:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attach your CV
- Tell us why this job is already yours
- In your email please rate our online social media presence out of 10 and explain why you gave us this score
- Imagine you have one month to turn around our online social media presence. Explain what 3 things you would implement that we are currently not doing well.
Good luck! We can't wait to hear from you.